What is EMGS Connect?
The Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics Society offers collaborative resources via the newest member benefit—EMGS Connect. What is EMGS Connect? It is a secure area restricted to members which contains:
- An enhanced Membership Directory with a robust search capability.
- Detailed information about each Member, such as a Member’s photograph, committee memberships, current Society offices held, research interests and expertise, and their affiliations with other professional societies.
- The CV’s of Members who choose to upload them.
- An area in which Committees can communicate, review and post documents. The committee determines if the information should be restricted to the committee vs. accessible to the Society’s entire membership. Each committee’s area can be easily used and maintained by that committee.
- An area in which Members can view reports, minutes, and announcements from the Society leadership.
- An area that allows Members to keep current on FASEB activities.
- An area that facilitates viewing and responding to Blog articles pertaining to each Member’s scientific interests and research.
- Tools that aid the Society’s leadership in obtaining greater insights about the Membership when making critical and strategic decisions.
It is where you will want to be connected with your colleagues throughout the year!