Exhibit space is available during the meeting. Exhibitors who also provide sponsor support will be recognized at the sponsor level that reflects their combined sponsor amount and their exhibit fee. The fee to Exhibit at the meeting is $1,000.
*Platinum Sponsors will also be given the opportunity to provide give-away items that will enhance the meeting experience. These items will be distributed by staff at the registration desk as attendees pick up their meeting materials. The following items are recommended registration give-aways: lanyards, notepads, message pads for the message board, pens, highlighters, and memory sticks. These items need to be approved by the Society and will be available on a first come basis.
EMGS offers opportunities for corporate support of activities at the Annual Meeting. Please confirm your interest and support before June 1 to secure your sponsorship for the Annual Meeting.
We invite corporations and organizations to become a financial sponsor of the Annual Meeting, which provides an opportunity for recognition for participating before, during and after the meeting. Examples of sponsored events and recommended levels of sponsorship are listed below. For more information, contact EMGS Headquarters or call (904) 289-3410.
Support will be recognized based upon the following contribution levels:
$999 and below
In appreciation of Annual Meeting support, EMGS will provide participating organizations with the following benefits:
- Acknowledgement in the EMGS Annual Meeting Program
- Acknowledgement through Signage at the Annual Meeting
- Session Sponsors will be acknowledged through Signage at the entrance of the session
- Session Sponsors will be acknowledged on the Session title slide displayed as attendees enter the room
- Acknowledgement on the EMGS website
- Platinum Level Sponsors will receive one free Annual Meeting Registration
- Platinum Level Sponsors may provide a give away item for each registrant
- Platinum and Gold Level Sponsors will be provided a Sponsor ribbon for designated meeting attendees
Don’t miss these opportunities to increase your company’s exposure during the EMGS Annual Meeting and throughout the year. Contact Bob Bevans-Kerr at (904) 289-3410 for more information.