2015 EMGS Sustaining Members—(As of February 18, 2015)
BioReliance Corporation, Scott Hickman
DuPont Haskell Global Centers for Health and Environmental Sciences, E. Maria Donner
Pfizer Inc., Geralyn L. Thomas
The Sustaining Member Program
Sustaining Membership helps us to pursue the mission and activities of the Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics Society more effectively.
As a Sustaining Member your company will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition in the Annual Meeting Program.
- A discounted electronic subscription to the journal Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis.
- Acknowledgement on the EMGS website.
- Critical Announcements via email.
- Job postings on the EMGS website.
- Membership in the IAEMGS and information on international conferences.
- Recognition among your peers.
EMGS has broadened the opportunity to support our mission by implementing different Sustaining Membership levels (Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze). Please review the contribution schedule below to determine the level of support you wish to provide.
- Platinum Sustaining Member over $5,000
Includes recognition as a Sustaining member, as a general sponsor of the Annual Meeting at the Platinum Sponsor level, and as an Exhibitor at the Annual Meeting. Platinum-level sponsors will receive one free Annual Meeting registration and may provide a give-away item for each registrant.
- Gold Sustaining Member $5,000
Includes recognition as a Sustaining member, as a general meeting Sponsor at the Gold Sponsor level, and as an Exhibitor.
- Silver Sustaining Member $2,000
Includes recognition as a Sustaining member and as a general meeting Sponsor at the Silver Sponsor level.
- Bronze Sustaining Member $1,000
Includes recognition as a Sustaining member.
If you are interested in becoming a Sustaining Member please contact EMGS Headquarters or call 904.289.3410.