Call for Nominations
Deadline: April 30, 2019
The Young Scientist Award is an exciting opportunity for new investigators to showcase their talent to the EMGS community while communicating the importance of their research to the public using a fun crowdfunding video!
- EMGS members in good standing when submitting the nomination, OR
- Non-EMGS members willing to become a member if selected for candidacy
- Active scientists, with an intent to continue as such
- Post doctoral fellows or new investigators who are more than 2 years post terminal degree and less than 6 years post terminal degree, OR
- New faculty or equivalent scientific position no more than 3 years from start of appointment
- Willing and able to participate fully in the award promotional campaign and attend the annual meeting
- A plenary lecture presentation at the EMGS Annual Meeting.
- A plaque recognizing the honor.
- A $2,500 award check.