13th International Conference on Environmental Mutagens
Maintaining Genomic Health in a Changing World
53rd Annual Meeting of the EMGS
August 27 - September 1, 2022 - Ottawa Canada
The International Conference on Environmental Mutagens (ICEM) has been rescheduled to: August 27- September 1, 2022. We are hopeful that we can safely gather in person at that time. To the extent possible, the intent is to keep the current program structure, including keynote speakers and symposium topics. Indeed, the majority of invited keynote speakers and symposium session chairs have already confirmed their participation in the 2022 ICEM.
The Environmental Mutagenesis & Genomics Society (EMGS) will be organizing a 2021 Virtual EMGS Annual Meeting and more information will be coming soon.
Ottawa is a city of 1 million friendly people who speak English and French. As Canada’s capital, it is home to the country’s national government, historic sites, national museums, and landmarks. Blessed with natural beauty that is matched by its residents’ enthusiasm for the great outdoors, Ottawa is also a city that works with the most technology-intensive economy of all Canadian cities and second in North America. It is a city of music and performing arts, festivals and celebrations, and a love for the finer things in life.
Population: 1.25 million
Official Languages: English and French
Currency: Canadian Dollar (US = $1.30 CDN, as of Nov 2020)
Average Summer Temperature: High 26°C/79°F, Low 14°C/57°F
- The Government of Canada’s Visit Canada website: www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp
- All delegates travelling to Canada from abroad must have a passport, in order to return home.
- Find out who needs an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) or visitor visa: www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
- Determine eligibility to visit on business: www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/business-who.asp
- Business Visitor’s Checklist www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/business-checklist.asp