13th International Conference on Environmental Mutagens
Maintaining Genomic Health in a Changing World
53rd Annual Meeting of the EMGS
August 27 - September 1, 2022 - Ottawa Canada
ICEM 2022 Sponsors
NIEHS R13 Grant
Escher Fund for Autism
Health and Environmental Sciences Institute
Proctor & Gamble, Co.
University of Ottawa
Bristol Myers Squibb
Burroughs Wellcome Fund
United Kingdom Environmental Mutagen Society
National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Moltox, Molecular Toxicology, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
European Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics Society
Japanese Environmental Mutagen Society
Journal of Biochemistry
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis Journal
Ottawa is a city of 1 million friendly people who speak English and French. As Canada’s capital, it is home to the country’s national government, historic sites, national museums, and landmarks. Blessed with natural beauty that is matched by its residents’ enthusiasm for the great outdoors, Ottawa is also a city that works with the most technology-intensive economy of all Canadian cities and second in North America. It is a city of music and performing arts, festivals and celebrations, and a love for the finer things in life.
Population: 1.25 million
Official Languages: English and French
Currency: Canadian Dollar (US = $1.30 CDN, as of Nov 2020)
Average Summer Temperature: High 26°C/79°F, Low 14°C/57°F
- The Government of Canada’s Visit Canada website: www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp
- All delegates travelling to Canada from abroad must have a passport, in order to return home.
- Find out who needs an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) or visitor visa: www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
- Determine eligibility to visit on business: www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/business-who.asp
- Business Visitor’s Checklist www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/business-checklist.asp